What are the causes of cylinder head damage?
Answer: The main reason why the cylinder head is easy to break the loss is as follows.
(1) The quality of the cylinder head gasket is not good. If the material used to make the cylinder head gasket is excellent, but there is no correct processing technology, such as hand-cut cylinder head gasket and flange, hemming, etc., the cylinder head gasket often made is not neat, and the wrapping edge is not tight. If the asbestos in the copper is unevenly laid, especially if there is no uniform placement around the combustion chamber, the cylinder head is most likely to be damaged. Therefore, the cylinder head should be used to make the cylinder gasket, ensuring that the flange is neat and has no gap.
(2) Ang silindro ng bolts ng ulo ay hindi pinigilan o ang masikip na puwersa ng bawat bolt ay hindi pantay, kaya ang presyon ng silindro ay hindi pare-pareho. Dahil ang silindro ay nakatakip ng ganap na magkasya sa ibabaw ng silindro at ang silindro, malamang na makapinsala sa silindro ng ulo ng silindro.
(3) Magtrabaho nang mahabang panahon sa panahon ng oras ng supply ng gasolina sa hindi pa panahon (o oras ng pag-aapoy).
(4) When the cylinder head gasket is often damaged in the same part, it is mostly caused by the deformation of the cylinder head.
(5) When the gasoline engine uses low-octane gasoline, the ignition timing is not adjusted in time, and “deflagration” often occurs, which damages the cylinder head gasket.
(6) The compression ratio is too high.
(7) The gasoline engine accidentally adds diesel oil, and sometimes the cylinder gasket is damaged.
(8) The cylinder liner step surface is too low, it is easy to suffocate and make the cooling water enter the cylinder. Therefore, when installing the cylinder liner, the stepped surface of the cylinder liner should be required to be higher than the upper plane of the machine body by 0.04 to 0.10 mm, so that the cylinder liner can be pressed into the cylinder block after the cylinder gasket and the cylinder head are installed.
(9) Kapag ang silindro liner ay naka-install, ang silindro taas ng bawat silindro ay hindi pantay-pantay at madalas destroys ang silindro ulo gasket.
(10) Ang ginamit na silindro ng gasket ng ulo ay nalinis sa langis sa panahon ng proseso ng inspeksyon at pagpapanatili, upang ang langis ay ilubog sa asbestos layer ng silindro gasket, upang ang asbestos at ang langis ay mapipiga magkasama kapag muling i-install. Nagiging sanhi ng pagkasira ng silindro.
(11) Improper use of internal combustion engines, for example, frequent jerking of the throttle, sudden acceleration, etc. can also cause early damage to the cylinder head gasket.
(12) The cylinder gasket has been used for a long time, and the number of disassembly and assembly is too high, so that the cylinder gasket is insufficiently elastic and cannot seal well. If you continue to use it, it will be destroyed.